Singapore offers global investors unparalleled access to global markets. A vibrant city-state located in the heart of Asia, Singapore's well-established business infrastructure, global connectivity and trade linkages enable investors access to the Asian market, making it a stable location for business expansion as well as for investments.
The Monetary Authority of Singapore ("MAS") is Singapore's central bank and financial regulatory authority, aiming to promote sustained non-inflationary economic growth, and a sound and progressive financial centre.
ComplianceAsia was founded in Singapore in 2003 and its compliance experts have unparalleled experience in dealing with the MAS.
ComplianceAsia offers services to a broad range of financial industry firms in Singapore such as:
• Capital Markets Services Licence Holders
• Licensed Accredited and Institutional Fund Management Companies
• Registered Fund Management Companies
• Financial Advisers
• Exempt Financial Advisers
• Exempt Corporate Finance Advisers
• Insurers, Insurance agents and brokers
• Payment Services Providers
• Trustees and Custodians
Our team of compliance experts based in Singapore, ComplianceAsia provide the following services so that your company remains compliant with regulatory expectations:
To see our service capabilities in other regions, click here.