ComplianceAsia's CEO, Philippa Allen, will be joined by Elizabeth Miller, Head of Equities Finance Sales (Asia Pacific) and Chris Bland, Business Consulting Specialist (Asia Pacific), both from UBS AG, to discuss the latest regulatory updates and the state of play of the market.
Topics covered include:
- Which countries introduced changes to their short selling rules as a response to Covid-19?
- What has the market reaction been?
- What is the current state of play and what has been the market impact of the restrictions?
- Which countries are lifting the short selling rules and when?
- What do Asian managers need to look out when trading during work from home arrangements?
- What do you need to report to the SFC or MAS if something goes wrong?
- Breaking news on exemptions from thew new Japanese lowered disclosure of interests rules.
This webinar will count as 1 CPT hour.
To register, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org