We are pleased to announce that as of 24th of November, our courses offered on our Online Compliance Training platform have been recognised by The Institute of Banking & Finance under the Financial Training Scheme Programme:
- Introduction to MAS Regulation for Fund Managers in Singapore
- Introduction to Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Terrorist Financing
- Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Terrorist Financing in Singapore
- Personal Data Protection In Singapore Part 1
- Personal Data Protection in Singapore Part II- Electronic Data
FTS training scheme provides funding for financial sector-specific training programmes which are recognised under FTS. Our programmes are eligible for 50% funding from IBF subject to a cap of $2000 per participant per programme. Funding is only eligible for company sponsored participants. Company sponsored participants are required to be staff of Singapore-based licensed financial institutions or exempted financial institutions and sponsored staff should be:
- Singapore citizens or Permanent Residents physically based in Singapore
- Of executive level and involved in or supporting financial sector activities; and
- Permanent or contract (less than one year) staff, engaged on a full or part-time basis.
Companies are required to set up a new account under the IBF portal and submit claims for the courses taken by the employees.
Please refer to https://www.ibf.org.sg/community/Pages/Financial-Training-Scheme-(FTS).aspx for more details.