SAVE THE DATE
You are invited to our Hong Kong Update Seminar
The Changing Enforcement Landscape in Hong Kong
Regulators globally not just the SFC and HKMA are increasingly take punitive enforcement action to stop bad behaviour in the financial industry by increasing fines and naming and shaming firms and individuals.
Join ComplianceAsia and our panel of internal and external experts at our upcoming breakfast meeting where we will discuss:
- Enforcement trends and actions in Hong Kong
- What the SFC’s new disciplinary guidelines actually mean in practice
- The latest enforcement approach in Singapore with the alliance between the MAS and CAD
- The increasing extra-territorial reach of the US SEC, CTFC and OFAC
- Does the EU have any effective extra-territorial enforcement reach?
Date: Friday 27th April
Time: 8:15am – 10am
The China Club –
13 – 15/F Old Bank of China Building,
Central, Hong Kong
This seminar will count ONE CPT hour. For inquiries, please email email@example.com.