If you are searching for a compliance job in Asia, we offer great career opportunities for qualified candidates to join our team of consultants in either Singapore or Hong Kong.
ComplianceAsia is currently seeking experienced compliance consultants with knowledge of the financial industry in Asia Pacific. Asian language skills are particularly welcome. Applicants should have either legal or accounting qualifications.
Compliance or back office experience in either asset management, investment banking, broker dealers, trustees, administration, leveraged forex and options trading is preferred.
Business Development and Marketing Executive
We are currently looking for a Business Development and Marketing Executive to be based in Singapore to assist the Managing Director and Marketing Manager with:
- to assist the Managing Director in Singapore to follow up on all outstanding proposals
- identify and approach target prospects with an aim to convert into successful cases
- take ownership of the proposals and letters of engagement process, and follow up on all outstanding proposals and letters of engagement
- attend industry networking events and promote ComplianceAsia’s services to attendees
- to assume the key responsibility of developing mailshots
- to assist the Head of Marketing in developing and updating corporate collaterals
- to support the Head of Marketing in launching marketing campaigns
- manage Salesforce, marketing pipeline and client on-boarding process
- assist to maintain and update our social media profile through our website, LinkedIn and Twitter
- to assist the Head of Marketing in forming strategic partnerships and alliances with professional bodies, associations and tertiary institutions
- to identify industry events that will increase ComplianceAsia’s profile
- Identify and organize speaking opportunities for our principals
- to source and negotiate event partners, venues and suppliers
- to work with the Head of Marketing to develop an annual event calendar, as well as conceptualise and organise events
- to manage logistical issues for all events, including sponsored events
A successful candidate is expected to be able to maintain collaborative relationships with colleagues from all departments and regoinal offices to ensure that resources are leveraged appropriately.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in financial services area
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Those with marketing and business development experience in the financial industry will be highly regarded
- Undergraduate degree required, with a focus in marketing, communications, or a related business field preferred
- Proven ability to contribute to marketing program execution: Strong project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, consistently delivering high quality result
- Excellent interpersonal skills and networking abilities
- Professional client service manner, responsiveness, flexibility and adaptability
- Solid English language communications and writing skills, with demonstrated ability to help create marketing collateral including email based communications and proposal support materials. Spoken and written Mandarin are advantageous
- Ability to analyse data and make sound observations and recommendations